Financial Services Licences

Financial Services Licences (FSL)

The Financial Services Licences (FSL) which may be named differently in various countries is an authority to conduct a financial business. If you carry on a business to provide financial services as follows, you must hold a FSL (except that you are exempt or authorized to provide those services as a representative of another person who holds a FSL).

  • financial product advice, including financial planning
  • mortgages, saving and cheque accounts and loans
  • managing registered scheme
  • custodial or depository services
  • consumer loans and credit
  • foreign currency exchanges
  • independent trustee services

Comments are closed